- Includes Automatic Water Feeders + T’s and Springs
- Ideal for Rabbits, Ferrets, Chinchilla and other small Mammals.
- Manufacturer recommends 3 animals per nipple
- Does not require a drip cup
- Can be used with quite a few wire cages
- Very easy and quick to assemble
- Built-In Cage Clip On The Side
- Built-In Adjustable valve, uses 5mm allen key to adjust
- Tubing ID: 5/16″
- 360 degree stainless steel nipple
- Weight: a couple of grams per assembled nipple
- Material: Stainless Steel
- “T” Color: Red, White, Clear Colored T’s. Could be a small variety of color
- Be sure to install the “Flared Out” a part of the nipple on the bottom side
Special Note: It is strongly recommended to wait on purchasing tubing till you receive your feeders. See what tubing works best for your application. Some people use 5/16″ ID tubing, but it can be too lose and hose clamps could also be required. Some have said they used 1/4″ ID tubing with out a issues.
Note: This product is packaged in our Poultry bags but are designed for Rabbits, Ferrets, Chinchilla and other small Mammals.
Ideal for Rabbits, Ferrets, Chinchilla and other small animals
Manufacturer recommends 3 small mammals per nipple.
Does not require a drip cup.
Beneficial for a Gravity Feed System. To be used with a hose connected with the provided Tees.
Built-In Cage Clip On The Side